GuardianUTM is an open, web standards based, platform that is primarily concerned with enhancing the safety of the airspace, by providing access to accurate, up-to-date and relevant aeronautical, environmental, regulatory and drone-centric operation data.
Beyond the provision of data, GuardianUTM can proactively notify your systems whenever important events in the airspace occur, such as changes to the classification of a region of airspace, or when a tracked manned aircraft is likely to intrude on a defined region.
We continuously add functionality to GuardianUTM every week, but we guarantee that:
- The service will be operational
- The data is accurate and up-to-date from our suppliers
- The data is fit for civilian use
- Changes in local laws and regulations will automatically be reflected in our computed data feeds
Behind the scenes, GuardianUTM obtains data (often in real-time) from a variety of sources, including:
- Authorities, regulators and government organisations
- Drone companies
- Drone pilots
- Air traffic control companies
- Mapping companies
As a core function, GuardianUTM standardises and de-dupes the data on the server side, meaning the data you access is standardised, easy-to-consume and fresh whenever you request it, regardless of the source.
Our APIs broadly fall into two categories:
- Those which send and receive data about drone operations, the environment, regulations, hazards and the 'air situation' and
- Those which are designed to be included in the real-time navigation and operation of one or more drones.
Updated 8 months ago